Call for Papers
Housing and Social Justice Conference
Organized by Alexandre Petitclerc (Université de Montréal) and Christian Nadeau (Université de Montréal) at the Centre de recherche en éthique (CRÉ), with the support of the Groupe de recherche interuniversitaire en philosophie politique (GRIPP), the Faculté des Arts et Sciences de l’Université de Montréal and the Département de philosophie de l’Université de Montréal.
We are pleased to announce the call for papers for the international conference “Housing and Social Justice” to be held May 9th and 10th, 2024 in Montréal, Québec, Canada. This conference aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to explore and discuss the intersection of housing issues, property rights, redistribution, and inheritance, within the context of social justice concerns.
We invite submissions on a wide range of topics related to housing, property rights, redistribution, inheritance, and social justice, including but not limited to:
- Affordable housing
- Homelessness and housing insecurity
- Housing policies and their impacts
- Gentrification and justice
- Access to housing for marginalized communities
- Social and cultural aspects of housing
- Property rights and housing
- Redistribution policies and housing equity
- Inheritance and housing wealth
Submission guidelines :
- Abstracts should be submitted by November 15th, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions can be made in English or French.
- Abstracts should not exceed 500 words and must include a title, keywords, and the author’s affiliation.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 15th, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: Early January 2024
- May 9th and 10th, 2024
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to engaging in meaningful discussions on the crucial issues surrounding housing and social justice.